Wednesday, May 18, 2011

CW “Hellcats” Canceled – Ashley Tisdale And Aly Michalka Reflect On Twitter

CW “Hellcats” Canceled – Ashley Tisdale And Aly Michalka Reflect On Twitter: "



Ashley Tisdale and Aly Michalka, stars of the CW show “Hellcats,” took to Twitter to reflect on the show after news broke that it would not be coming back for another season. Here’s what Ashley Tweeted:





I had an amazing experience filming Hellcats. Not only did I grow as a person but I met some amazing people who are now my best friends. I just want to thank all the fans for all the support! xoxo



While Aly added:





My dear fans….I just want to tell you all how grateful I am for all your comments regarding Hellcats being cancelled. I had such an incredible experience that was life changing. The friendships,memories,and adventures will never be forgotten. I’m looking forward to a great season finale tonight & celebrating the great work we all did as a cast. Positive outcomes only! Xo aly



Were you a fan of “Hellcats” who is bummed the show has been canceled? While we’re upset to see the show go, we’re excited to see what Ashley and Aly end up doing next!



Follow Disney Dreaming On Twitter!

"

USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: