Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Demi Lovato And Her Mom Have Matching Tattoos

Demi Lovato And Her Mom Have Matching Tattoos: "



It seems as though Miley Cyrus and her mom aren’t the only Hollywood mother and daughter duo who have matching tattoos! Demi Lovato took to Twitter to share the news that her mother has a tattoo just like hers that reads “Stay Strong.” Here’s what Demi Tweeted:





My mom’s #staystrong tattoo!!! She got one too!!!!! My mom surprised me with it when I was in treatment because that’s how all you guys were showing support.. And she wanted to show me how proud she was of me for getting help and changing my life.. I love her so much.



Aww, that was really sweet of Demi’s mom!



Follow Disney Dreaming On Twitter!

"

USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: