Sunday, May 01, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Is Inspired By Victoria Beckham And The Olsen Twins

Vanessa Hudgens Is Inspired By Victoria Beckham And The Olsen Twins: "



Vanessa Hudgens revealed in a recent interview that she is inspired by Victoria Beckham and Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen when it comes to fashion collections. Vanessa had this to say:





Victoria Beckham is someone I take inspiration from. Also Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. They have such an amazing fearlessness of fashion and that’s why their line is so incredible. I hope to be the same. It’s something I’m thinking about doing – it’ll be very 60s and 70s with lots of embroidery and beadwork. I’m figuring out if I want to do it with someone or on my own. There’s no rush, so I want to make sure it has the perfect home.



Are you excited to see a fashion line from Vanessa in the future?

"

USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: