Thursday, July 07, 2011

Taylor Swift Has To Cancel More Shows Due To Bronchitis

Taylor Swift Has To Cancel More Shows Due To Bronchitis: "



Oh no! We hope Taylor Swift feels better soon as she has been diagnosed with bronchitis. The stars’ doctor has told her that she is not well enough to perform any of her concerts scheduled this week, so Taylor is taking a break until July 14th.



Taylor’s July 8th show in Charlotte, North Carolina has been rescheduled for November 16th while her shows in Atlanta on July 9th and 10th have now been moved to October 1st and 2nd. Taylor released the following statement about having to postpone her upcoming shows:





It breaks my heart to miss out on this weekend’s shows with my friends in Charlotte and Atlanta. I would never cancel if I thought I was physically able to perform these shows. I am so sorry to the fans, but I look forward to seeing you when we come back through your towns, which we will do.



Get better soon Taylor!

"


No comments: