Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume Advertisement

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume Advertisement:



This October Taylor Swift’s new perfume Wonderstruck will arrive in stores! Above is the first advertisement for the fragrance! Taylor looks beautiful in the ad, and the perfume bottle design is perfect! What do you think of the advertisement and the perfume?



Here’s what Taylor revealed to Women’s Wear Daily about her fragrance:





I share personal life experiences through my music, and my fragrance will allow me to share these experiences with my fans in a completely different and new way. Falling in love is a moment every girl daydreams about and Wonderstruck represents that magical feeling of promise and hope and intrigue. It was fascinating to learn that you could layer so many different scents to create a beautiful end result.



We can’t wait to smell Wonderstruck!




No comments: