Monday, February 09, 2015

Scarlett Johansson bares cleavage in W Magazine photo shoot

Scarlett Johansson bares cleavage in W Magazine photo shoot:

Scarlett Johansson is the cover girl for the March issue of W magazine.
Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott/W Magazine Scarlett Johansson is the cover girl for the March issue of W magazine.
Scarlett Johansson has nothing to hide.

The 30-year-old actress posed for a series of sexy shots for the March issue of W magazine and opened up about her sex appeal and her latest role as a mother.

"Everyone has seen my breasts! I can change my top right here," she joked to the mag.

Johansson discussed baring all for the 2013 film "Under the Skin."

"I was completely naked in that movie," she said.

Scarlett Johansson in a sexy shot for the March issue of W Magazine.
Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott/W Magazine


Scarlett Johansson in a sexy shot for the March issue of W Magazine.

Enlarge

Scarlett Johansson flaunts her curves in a new photo shoot.
Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott/W Magazine


Scarlett Johansson flaunts her curves in a new photo shoot.

Enlarge


Scarlett Johansson in a sexy shot for the March issue of W Magazine.
"She was a totally different species so her nudity was kind of practical. I also had black hair. That was my idea — I didn't think I should be a blond sort of bombshell. Naked, but not too sexy."

Johansson welcomed daughter Rose to the world with husband Romain Dauriac in September and revealed seeing her little girl for the first time wasn't exactly what she expected.

"When she came out of me I was so surprised. I had a very strong picture in my mind of what my baby would look like, and, of course, she is completely different. Perfect, but not what I'd imagined."

Johansson touched on what life was like as a child actor and who her role models are in the industry.

"When you're a kid, they send you on a lot of commercial auditions, and I was terrible at selling things. I never got those parts. I remember crying in the subway, and my mom said, 'Look, let's forget it. Do something else.' And I replied, 'No. You can't take this away from me. I want to be an actor!' Waiting for the B train, I had my come-to-Jesus moment," she said.

"I had a big imagination. I particularly loved Judy Garland, and, to me, she did it all. For as long as I can remember, I wanted to be an actor. And I wanted to do everything."

The blond beauty has certainly made her mark in Hollywood these day and she even has a trademark voice.

"When I was young, I would talk and everyone thought I had a cold. But when I went out for films, they loved my voice. It was a different world."

Tags:
entertainment news ,
scarlett johansson

No comments: