Saturday, April 25, 2015

Gigi Hadid is Having the BEST Birthday

Gigi Hadid is Having the BEST Birthday:





If this week’s highlights are anything to go by, then it looks like 20 is going to be a good year for Gigi Hadid.  The model, who kicked off her birthday celebrations last weekend with a private dinner at The Nice Guy in West Hollywood, finally said goodbye to her teen years on Thursday with the help of a few special loved ones.  Though she was technically on-duty all day, shooting a new swim campaign for Seafolly in Miami, the model-of-the-moment was hardly alone as she was greeted with a number of surprise gifts.  Her boyfriend, Cody Simpson, who was unable to be there due to his ongoing tour, out did men everywhere by sending his lady love a massive bouquet of roses to her hotel room. Well played Mr. Simpson, well played.

“Happy 20th birthday to my best mate @gigihadid,” tweeted the Aussie musician.  ”You are a WOMAN of soul and substance… I love you!”





Meanwhile, Gigi also got some supportive B-day shout-outs from her famous family and friends. “Happy birthday to my angel of a sister,” her younger sister Bella Hadid wrote. “You’re my best friend and I wouldn’t know what to do in my life without you…you are a true one of a kind gem.”

Karlie Kloss shared her sentiments with an Instagram post honoring the birthday girl. “Happy, happy, happy 20th birthday to my wonderful friend @gigihadid! You are such a ray of sunshine and I am so grateful to have you in my life. I can’t wait to celebrate with you soon.”





Needless to say, Gigi was feeling the love. “Feeling so loved and blessed today…I’m so lucky to have people in my life that make me feel at home even in a hotel! Thank you all, I love you!”

Cheers to being 20!

No comments: