Sunday, November 08, 2015

Victoria's Secret Model Lindsay Ellingson Shares Her Stay-in-Shape Secret - InStyle

Victoria's Secret Model Lindsay Ellingson Shares Her Stay-in-Shape Secret - InStyle:

There's no doubt Victoria's Secret model Lindsay Ellingson knows the secret to staying in shape. Standing at 5'11", Ellingson's long, lean frame always looks totally toned and, let's be honest, the girl knows how to dress for her body, as well. Stepping out for a Ralph Lauren event in New York Tuesday, the supermodel wore a Ralph Lauren halter top and a form-fitted leather pencil skirt as she spoke to InStyle about her fitness routine.

"I was a dancer growing up and I was very athletic. So, in college, I was a competitive dancer and that transitioned into hip hop dancing once I got to New York City. And, now, I do hot yoga regularly."

Ellingson, who said she attends Bikram Yoga at Yoga216 three times a week, arrived at the Ralph Lauren x Athlete Ally event in New York to show her support for the LGBT athletic community. As a former athlete and dancer, Ellingson said she likes doing hot yoga at Yoga216 because the classes are small (usually around 6 people per class). As a result, she gets special attention from an instructor who help her to get the best workout possible.

RELATED: 27 Times Supermodel Candice Swanepoel's Super-Toned Physique Was All the #Fitspo We Needed

"It's amazing. It keeps me in shape, which is great," Ellingson said. "And, not only is it good for your body, but it's good for your mind. You leave feeling so peaceful and it's just all-around so good for you."

At the event, Ellingson mixed a beaded Ralph Lauren top with a few of her own pieces that she said she's "had in her closet for years."

Lindsay Ellingson
Jared Siskin/Patrick McMullan
RELATED: Here’s What You Need to Know About the Swimsuit Brand that Kylie Jenner Loves

"I haven't worn this green, leather skirt and I've been dying to wear it," Ellingson said. And, I love this Ralph Lauren beaded halter top. It's sexy, cute, and cool. So, I just paired it with a few of my own pieces because it's fun to mix and match and make your own personal style."

No comments: