Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Find Out What Selena Gomez Loves About Justin Bieber

Find Out What Selena Gomez Loves About Justin Bieber:



Selena Gomez spoke with M Magazine about her boyfriend Justin Bieber, and she revealed the reasons why she loves him! Check it out:





You know when you’re in love when you love an imperfect person, perfectly. Everybody is different. Everyone has their quirks, but that’s what makes them beautiful. Confidence in a person is stunning. You notice it and I think it’s great. Confidence is what it’s all about. I’m one of those people, where if I’m in love, I go for it. It’s nice to have someone at my side who understands me. Justin just comes out with so many funny things and let’s say he has many good points!



Aww, so cute! Why do YOU love Justin?




No comments: