Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Liam Hemsworth Talks About Being Like Gale Hawthorne From “The Hunger Games”

Liam Hemsworth Talks About Being Like Gale Hawthorne From “The Hunger Games”:



Miley Cyrus’ boyfriend Liam Hemsworth is playing the character Gale Hawthorne in the upcoming movie version of the novel “The Hunger Games.” In an interview with V Man magazine Liam revealed that he is similar to Gale!





He is extremely passionate about standing up for what he believes in, which has always been a strong part of my life. Because of the consequences of standing up to an evil government, he has to bite his lip and live with it. I’ve definitely had times in my life where I’ve had to hold back what I really want to say or do.



The Hunger Games” will arrive in theaters on March 23, 2012.




No comments: